Like many other electric appliances in your home, your air conditioner also experiences natural wear and tear and requires regular maintenance to function efficiently. After a few months of installation and operation, you may notice that the essential components in your AC are no longer as effective as they once were.
And if you continue to ignore them, they might stop functioning just when you need them most or cause severe damage to your AC unit that will necessitate costly repairs.
Importance of AC Maintenance Services:
- Enhanced system performance
- Increased efficiency
- Fewer maintenance visits
- Improved air quality
- Increased system longevity
- Improved overall home comfort
- Reduces energy bills
Some of the Vital Tasks Included in AC Maintenance:
The AC maintenance technician will perform the following tasks during the maintenance service visit:
- Inspect all System Components Closely: The technician will thoroughly inspect key AC components during AC maintenance to look for any problems.
- Lubrication of Moving Parts: If the moving parts in your AC systems are not lubricated, extra friction can be created, causing the elements to break down quickly.
- Inspection of Electrical Connection: An important aspect to check is whether the system’s electrical connections are tightened and functioning correctly to avoid potential electrical hazards in your home caused by faulty connections.
- Replacing the air Filters: Every few months, replacing your air filter improves the efficiency of your air conditioner. If you have pets or someone in your household suffers from allergies, you may need to replace your filter more frequently.
- Cleaning of the Indoor and Outdoor Coil: Air conditioner coils are essential to the efficient operation of your air conditioner. These AC coils become dirty over time, limiting airflow and the ability to absorb heat.
- Inspect the Condensate Line: Cleaning your condensate line will remove any mold or bacteria that has built up in your drain line. A clogged condensate line may result in water leaks and other moisture problems.
- Inspection of a Thermostat: When the technician inspects your thermostat, they will calibrate it and ensure that the installation is correct.
AC Maintenance in OntarioAt Green Guys Mechanical, we offer high-quality ac maintenance services to our residential and commercial clients at affordable rates. Our team of professionals is committed to providing you with the services you require so you can enjoy the comforts of your home as soon as possible. You can rely on our experts to get the task done right the first time.
When you call for AC maintenance services, our experienced and trained technicians will look for issues that are interfering with the optimal performance of your AC. They will quickly identify any potential problem in your AC and repair them before you experience major AC breakdowns.
If you are looking for AC maintenance in Ontario, don’t hesitate to contact Green Guys Mechanical. We guarantee that we will get your AC system back up and running quickly and affordably. You can reach us at (585) 667-4828 to schedule your appointment or get more information about our AC maintenance plans.